Internship Job Description
We are looking for an enthusiastic, fast-learning digital marketing intern to join our growing team at Link360, helping our clients achieve great results through their websites. The digital marketing intern will provide support to account management in the day-to-day workflow of client accounts. Applicants for this position should have a positive attitude, a strong sense of self-motivation with a desire to achieve and exceed expectations.
What we are looking for:
- Strong work ethic and highly motivated
- Self Starter and Extremely Organized
- Willingness to learn new software
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- High competency level on computer and software skills compatibility with job responsibilities, especially proficient in Microsoft office tools and Google Applications like Google Drive Documents, Sh
- On-site optimisation of website content
- Analyze client websites for monthly reporting using analytics and revenue KPIs
- Researching potential link-building and partnership opportunities
- PPC campaign creation and analysis
- Creating and updating website content
- Provide administrative and on-site support for various client projects and events
- Make outgoing phone calls to qualified prospects
- Assist with the development and updating of marketing strategies and other marketing campaigns
- Assist with the drafting of blog posts, researching blog subjects
- Proofread and improve written work product
- As requested, take minutes at meetings, prepares and distributes contact reports, etc.
- Prepare and maintain monthly content calendar for client social media accounts under the direction of the supervisor along with implementing social media campaigns
Compensation or Academic Credit
We will work with colleges and universities to structure the internship to qualify for academic credit. If college credit is received, typically a presentation to the Company staff is made at the end of the internship. If college credit is not received, then the intern will be compensated for work based on the current hourly minimum wage.
Length of Internship
Internships for which college credit is received last one semester. Other internships typically last 12 to 16 weeks as mutually agreed upon.