Facebook is an excellent tool for promoting any business. It allows you to connect to your audience on a more personal level, and share updates about your company or products. While you can get by with simply posting some messages now and again, doing so does not unlock the full potential of Facebook.
To really get the most out of it, you should look at using some additional tools that will boost your Facebook marketing performance. Here are a few essential tools anyone in the Facebook marketing industry should consider.
- Canva – One of the best ways to make your Facebook page more appealing is by using media. If all of your posts are just text-based, it is unlikely to gather a large following. You’ll want to start adding some images to your post, and Canva helps you to do this. This free image software comes with plenty of templates, stock photos, vectors, icons and more, so you should have no trouble making something that fits your page.
- Buffer – Often, your life becomes so busy that you forget to keep posting on Facebook. Several days go by until you realize that you haven’t been keeping on top of it. Facebook works best when you remain active on it, but we don’t always have the time in our days to use it. By using a program like Buffer, you can set up multiple Facebook posts in advance, and have them posted on a schedule. Now you only need to remember to work on your Facebook marketing once, and then let Buffer do the work for you.
- Google Analytics – One of the primary goals of any Facebook marketing campaign is to drive visitors to your website. It is there that they will learn even more about your company, and hopefully complete the action you are after (making a purchase, hiring your service, joining your mailing list, etc). In order to tell if your Facebook account is having the desired effect, you need to track the stats of your website. With Google Analytics set up, you can see how many people are visiting your website, which of them are coming from Facebook, and what the conversion rates are. From there you can tweak your Facebook accounts to make them more effective, and ultimately improve your conversion rates.
- Polldaddy – Another great way to improve your Facebook posts is by getting direct customer feedback. By learning more about your customers, you give yourself more information on how to improve your company or products. On top of that, surveys make your Facebook page more interactive, and people are more likely to take notice of it. With Polldaddy, you can set up a poll to run on your Facebook page, and even watch the results come in at real-time. If you want more flexibility than the simple poll function already provided with Facebook, this is a good way to go.
- Facebook Ads Compass – Finally, many of you are likely spending money on Facebook ads to further improve your results. When doing so, you want to make sure you are getting good value for your investment. Facebook Ads Compass helps you to do this, by providing you with more information on how your ads are performing. With this tool you can see what is working for you, and what isn’t. Then you can use that information to further improve your ads, and make sure you are only spending money on ads that actually work.
By making use of the tools listed above, you give any Facebook marketing campaigns that you run a better chance at being successful. Don’t settle for only using Facebook at a basic level, and instead make use of the numerous tools that are available to you.
Link360: Link360 is an Inbound Marketing Agency Located in Greenville, SC. We specialize in generating leads for our clients through attracting visitors to their website, converting them into leads and closing them as customers. If you have any questions, or would like your own free Inbound Marketing Analysis, please contact us now.